Home Details

ID #: 10009
Hidden Valley Home and Lot #8

This is a real opportunity to purchase a 2 bedroom home for less than the price of the land. The Home was built on a large, private 6,092 square meter lot. The current price of land within Hidden Valley Estates is $30 / meter, therefore the value of the Land Only is $182,760 ($30 x 6092 = $182,760). The package (Home and 6,092 meters of land) is being offered for only $160,000.

The home is located on an upper pad that occupies less than 20% of total lot area, leaving 80 % of the lot for other activities such as a horse pasture, green zone, fruit trees or for development of rental units.

The owner needs full time professional attention and health care.

Financing available (Up to 80%) for qualified buyers


Featured
yes
Home Size
120 m²
1,292 ft²
Lot Size
6092 m²
65,586 ft²
Price
$ 160,000
Discount

no

Discount %
Price Extension
property
Province
Guanacaste
City
Huacas
company logo

Hidden Valley Realty


Phone (506) 2653-8437
Mobile (506) 8827-5533
Email osoviejosa@outlook.com
Webpage http://www.hiddenvalley.huacascr.com

Property Photos